Wednesday, April 6, 2011

UPDATE! New pup :) Nellie




I'm so sorry I haven’t written anything in so long! I've been so busy with school, its pretty much taking over my life. :( and I got the cutest puppy in the world! about a month or two ago we adopted a great dane who was abused and left in an apartment for 9 days! so sad I know! She was abused as well. Her names Nellie and she’s two, and she’s a black great dane <3 My life's pretty much dedicated to her now! HaHa she’s just too cute I can't help it! I never thought a dog could bring so much joy to someone’s life. <3
Me and Nellie girl! <3

Nellie laying in the sun :)

Nellie waitin for her food :)

3 comments:

Books Read

  • All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
  • Awakened by P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast
  • Betrayed: A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast
  • Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
  • Blue Moon by Alyson Noël
  • Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
  • Burned: A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast
  • Chosen: A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast
  • Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead As a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
  • Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
  • Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
  • Fallen from Grace by S.L. Naeole
  • From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
  • Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  • Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
  • Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
  • Marked: A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
  • Shadowland by Alyson Noël
  • Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
  • Tempted: A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast
  • Torment by Lauren Kate
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Untamed: A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast
  • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

My photos from instragram!